Become a Small Group Leader
Becoming a Small Group leader is an excellent way to use the gifts and talents that God has given you to serve Him! We thank you very much for your interest! We’ll be honest, it’s not always an easy position. But it is certainly a good position – serving God and furthering His Kingdom is exactly what we as Christians are called to do. If interested in becoming a Small Group leader, contact Pastor Rob and talk with him about becoming a leader. Contact him at (920) 467-6449 or email@example.com.
Here are a few things to consider as you pray about becoming a Small Group leader:
- God will equip you. It’s comforting to know that he’s always the one doing the real work, and it is quite the privilege to be used by him to do it.
- There is a training that you’ll go through before becoming a leader. This training lasts three hours. We as a church will continue to train and support you as you lead a Small Group.
- Leading a Small Group is more than teaching a Bible study. Instead, it’s living the Christian life and setting an example for those in your Group in holiness, servitude, forgiveness, evangelism, and love.
- Leading a Small Group is more than just facilitating a regular meeting. Small Group leaders regularly engage with their Group and are there to support them.
- You will be blessed by being a leader – maybe not in worldly things, but certainly in spiritual things. Your faith will be strengthened and as that grows so does your peace, hope, love, and joy! As a leader, you’ll have amazing opportunities to grow closer to God and to receive from him the many incredible gifts he offers!