St Paul has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings, as well as other events. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and take less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
- Click on the Online Giving link above.
- Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
- Enter your payment information.
That’s it. You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your financial records.
If you need help with your account and are unable to reach the Church Office, WeShare Customer Service is available to help you. You may contact them in any of the following ways:
- WeShare Donor Customer Service Phone Number: (877) 316-0260 for Donation Support
- WeShare Giver Guide: Ministry Brands Giver Guide
- WeShare Giver Resources Guide: Ministry Brands Giver Resources
Thank You for your continuing support of St. Paul Ministries!
Contributions from checking accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are all accepted.
Yes, all contributors enrolled for online giving will receive receipts via e-mail.
We provide printable donation slips that can be placed into the Offering Table.
Yes. We implement the safest security standards for online transactions and your privacy is protected at all times. We are certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider.